Thursday, September 14, 2017

Karlo Cruz Lambino Tweeted: one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Karlo Cruz Lambino
@simplykarlo
one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by
avatar
ALIEN
@bungaliend
Get better soon @selenagomez twitter.com/dose/status/90…
avatar
FortLeavenworth FMWR
@FtLeavFMWR
Do you have questions about the Priority Placement Program for spouses? Join ACS and CPAC for a free seminar on... fb.me/xFDrBWfM
avatar
Indah Liem Yuniastri
@IndahLiemY
You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.
_Amy Poehler_

Ordinary Day… instagram.com/p/BZAVrbyhtYe/
avatar
#BlackLivesMatter
@isthatEroc
To watch later RT @R3troSp3ctro: If we could censor our words πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
avatar
Jaklyn Larsen
@iamjakz
I never thought I'd so quickly tire of a trend based on a mythical creature, but here I am, wondering why unicorn noodles need to exist.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment