Sunday, July 22, 2018

Jaklyn Larsen Tweeted: My neighbor just texted me saying the huge be...

 
16
Your Highlights
avatar
Jaklyn Larsen
@iamjakz
My neighbor just texted me saying the huge bear has returned & is two houses away. I instinctively ran barefoot outside to see it & this is why I'm certain I won't survive a zombie apocalypse.
avatar
Saby
@saby741
Earn Bitcoins & Travel For FreeTravel Industry Sharing Profits From $7.8 Trillion Market Be The First one to Earn Bitcoins

You Get Paid Daily in bitcoins Watch The Full Plan & Register Immediately... appitravels.com/cap1.php?id=sa…
avatar
Selma Blair
@SelmaBlair
Marvel: RE-HIRE JAMES GUNN - Sign the Petition! via @Change. Because if people are punished despite changing, then what does that teach people about owning mistakes and evolving? This man is one of the good ones.
avatar
Jon Acuff
@JonAcuff
She slammed it and said, "How about we go for two and you give me $10?" #Entrepreneur twitter.com/jonacuff/statu…
avatar
Alpha
@JoinTeamAlpha
Catch up on the highlights from #NerdistHouse at #SDCC including @GeekandSundry horror, #TalkinToons, #NaturalSelection live, and MORE over at projectalpha.com!
avatar
Rian Johnson
@rianjohnson
Give whoever dropped Clair de Lune on that Godzilla trailer a Nobel prize.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment