Friday, October 12, 2018

Washington Post Tweeted: Trump administration weighs new family-sepa...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Washington Post
@washingtonpost
Trump administration weighs new family-separation option in effort to stem crossings at southern border
avatar
Idell
@idell03
SO RUN BACK 2 U IS BASSBOT
avatar
Ben Higgins
@BenHigginsSD
The worst part of Padres season being over is the lack of @Mudcat55 in my life, so I'm very happy to say that we'll have him with us on @BenAndWoods next on @Mighty1090.
avatar
I Love You America
@ilyamerica
Follow the money on these environmental deregulations. @SarahKSilverman calls out the 100 companies who are profiting from them on this week's #ILYAmerica. New episode now streaming: hulu.tv/WatchILYA
avatar
seorang alien
@bungaliend
Every arrivals of him puts butterfly in my stomach...I know it's just for awhile and I wish it'll last longer
avatar
Abbie Alford
@AbbieNews8
Sampson looks so dapper for the @TheAnimalPad #poochprom. BTW he's up for adoption @News8 @CBS8
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment