Thursday, October 3, 2019

Eyes Tweeted: RT @JT_Chicken: I've had a few people ask me about the...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Eyes
@EyesofRinnegan
RT @JT_Chicken: I've had a few people ask me about the Throne of Eldraine Deluxe Collection. Don't spend $450 on Standard cards.
reply retweet like
avatar
Slam Dunk
@SlamDanqu
Never forget that Hanamachi got Jordan 6S with 25 cents
reply retweet like
avatar
misa •ᴗ•
@misayeon
Instead of their usual ending for Feel Special, TWICE changed it so that they all hugged each other like in Heart Shaker 🥰💕 so cute
#TWICE #FeelSpecial2ndWin
reply retweet like
avatar
Nalini Singh
@NaliniSingh
Thank you for making ARCHANGEL'S WAR a New York Times and USA Today Bestseller. 💜 #guildhunter
reply retweet like
avatar
Steven Cree
@MrStevenCree
Delivered by someone with zero charm and a horribly smug grin on her face though-out, whilst being cheered about ending free movement once and for all. Being cheered for it. Being. Cheered. Literally 🤯🤯🤯🤯. I mean, what the actual fuck?! twitter.com/bbcpolitics/st…
reply retweet like
avatar
Scott is very scary, i promise ⚡️
@ScottNiswander
I have friends who purposely tweet dumb, basic things completely ironically to point out how ridiculous a thought is, and everyday I have to decide if liking their ironic tweet is worth getting a handful of DMs from people who think I'm sincerely supporting it.

Twitter is hell.
reply retweet like
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment