Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jackie Viên Tweeted: I'm live streaming on @YouTube. Come watch:

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jackie Viên
@vienquockhanh
I'm live streaming on @YouTube. Come watch:
avatar
Fred Guttenberg
@fred_guttenberg
Marco, how dare you. When my daughter and 16 others died, you should have spoken about a gun violence crisis. You failed!!! To Express this Trump lie now only shows how weak, afraid and pathetic you are. Why? I wish I could count on you as my Senator. Clearly, I cannot. twitter.com/marcorubio/sta…
avatar
Paul Lee Ticks
@PaulLeeTicks
BREAKING: Hackers, hack into Walt Disney's Hall of Presidents attraction and reprogram some of the Presidents to make obscene gestures directed toward the Donald Trump animatronic.

(Check out Abe ;))
avatar
OSU Registrar
@RegistrarOSU
Taking a variable credit hour course? Be sure and check your email today for instructions on how to adjust the credit hours. Or visit registrar.okstate.edu/XE-Registratio… for more info.
avatar
Jess Dweck
@TheDweck
This is the news photo that would make a returning time traveler realize they fucked something up
avatar
Mark Pawsey
@MarkPawsey
Yesterday I joined staff at @Hope4_Rugby & representatives of @BigLotteryFund to find out how £313,000 of lottery funding is helping to transform the lives of some of Rugby's most vulnerable residents.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment