Friday, January 4, 2019

Sandy Coronilla Tweeted: Oh. I think I love her.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Sandy Coronilla
@SandyCoro
Oh. I think I love her. twitter.com/aoc/status/108…
avatar
Jerry Brown
@JerryBrownGov
Thank you, California.
avatar
Nicholas T McDowell
@captaincursor
My girlfriend @vtresmonos, who has carried twins, pointed out that wizards would just have figured out how to remove the waste directly from their bodies to relieve discomfort. Like they would have a spell of 8 hour bladder relief and be done with it all. twitter.com/pottermore/sta…
avatar
rodneyrothman
@rodneyrothman
1) Years ago when I wrote for David Letterman we would make these fake broadway shows and put them on at the end of the show and never tell the audience they were fake. No one ever knew.
avatar
Scott Dworkin
@funder
"Listen you mother fuckers—we're gonna tax you 25%," Trump said to China in this video I found. Spare me this fake controversy around Rep Rashida Tlaib.
avatar
Candice Eley
@CandiceSD
I truly assumed Bird Box was some kind of monthly product delivery service until I was told otherwise
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment