Sunday, March 17, 2019

Nicholas T McDowell liked Barack Obama's Tweet: In 2011, I visited t...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
In 2011, I visited the tiny town of Moneygall and got to walk around in the house where my great-great-great grandfather Falmouth Kearney lived his early life. I'll always be grateful for the warmth and generosity of the Irish people. Happy St. Patrick's Day! -Barack O'Bama
avatar
Donnachaidha Ó Chionnaigh
@TwoClawsMedia
YOU: Oh look, they dyed the river green
ME, AN ARTIST: Oh look, they dyed the river chroma key green

#StPatricksDay
avatar
StanceGrounded
@_SJPeace_
Jews created a path holding signs of solidarity outside a mosque entryway in New York so when Muslims walked through to enter the mosque, they see the support.

THIS IS HUMANITY

Retweet ❤️
avatar
KayleaCross
@kayleacross
Yesterday the producer at @KafkaPictures asked me to make a list of actors who would suit my HRT characters. Best homework assignment EVER. haha

For DeLuca I chose Joe Manganiello. YES!!! haha
avatar
Ryan Saxe
@rcsaxe
*drops mic*
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment