Tuesday, September 11, 2018

choco chipz liked Miranda Paramita's Tweet: When I find myself in ti...

 
19
Your Highlights
avatar
Miranda Paramita
@mirandaparamita
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
avatar
Eric Lipton
@EricLiptonNYT
This was the hardest story personally I have ever worked on. Still think about it. A reminder that there are heroes even in great tragedies.
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
Crystal Mason is going to prison for voting. The voter suppression in this country is out of control.
avatar
IreneMallano/Mommy'D
@mommy_diabetes
The latest Irene's Daily Social! Thanks to @thrivemanhasset @IntDiabetesFed @KellyRawlings #health #cancer
avatar
Dad
@fivefifths
I went to Cape Town and reported on the "Day Zero" water crisis. What I learned has major implications for politics, human movement, race, and inequality in cities across the globe as it gets hotter and water gets more scarce:
avatar
Nathan Fletcher
@nathanfletcher
I love this @NBCNews photo of my wife! It captures the essence of @LorenaSGonzalez — happy (but fierce) warrior and exuberant cheerleader to the very end!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment