Saturday, September 1, 2018

Tim Murphy Tweeted: This. Guy. Worked. For. DHS.

 
19
Your Highlights
avatar
Tim Murphy
@timothypmurphy
This. Guy. Worked. For. DHS. twitter.com/ndhapple/statu…
avatar
marco
@mkusumawijaya
Facilitated by a largely unquestioning media, Indonesian President Joko Widodo's government has become a master at the game of smoke and mirrors, ... is all about convincing the public that things are happening when they really aren't.
avatar
Gita Anggoro
@gitaptr
I dreamt about zombie apocalypse last night, since I follow TWD series I do know how to camouflage with blood and rotten meat. Thanks to that.
avatar
π•π•’π•œπ•π•ͺπ•Ÿ π•ƒπ•’π•£π•€π•–π•Ÿ
@iamjakz
I should have known I'd have unexpected company arrive for Labor Day weekend!

Yes, that's a squirrel running into my dining room.
avatar
Ryan Phillips
@RumorsandRants
Hey guys, do you like hearing the sound of my voice? Well you're in luck. I'll be guest hosting the @DSmithShow with @619sports from noon to 3 on the @Mighty1090.

Tune in or stream it here:
avatar
seorang alien
@bungaliend
WOW SEARCHING MOVIE WAS BREATHTAKING!!! #SearchingMovieID
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment