Friday, December 28, 2018

Eyes Tweeted: I liked a @YouTube video How to deal with a Cannon Rush

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Eyes
@EyesofRinnegan
I liked a @YouTube video How to deal with a Cannon Rush
avatar
Jonathan Lemire
@JonLemire
Space Force! twitter.com/prasad2011/sta…
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
As 2018 draws to a close, I'm continuing the tradition of sharing my year-end lists. It gives me a moment to reflect on the year through the books, movies, and music that I found most thought-provoking, inspiring, or just plain loved. I hope you enjoy it: facebook.com/barackobama/po…
avatar
Jason Horowitz
@jasondhorowitz
The New Da Vinci Code.
Italy's populists, accusing the French of trying to culturally appropriate Leonardo, say no masterpieces should be loaned to the Louvre for big 2019 exhibit. But were any going anyway?
avatar
Jemele Hill
@jemelehill
So, uh, some personal news to share ... I'm engaged
avatar
Nate Silver
@NateSilver538
I'm not totally sure I buy this. One of the big takeaways from the fact that these very minor skirmishes between some Sanders fans and Beto have gotten so much attention that both the media and mainstream Democrats are very thirsty for Beto-related content. twitter.com/jonathanchait/…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment