Sunday, December 2, 2018

seorang alien Tweeted: RT @__aeynnidris: Dear Allah, Please remove ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
seorang alien
@bungaliend
RT @__aeynnidris: Dear Allah,

Please remove everyone from my life who isn't for me. Anyone who is lying to me, please show me their true c…
avatar
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
During its investigation of the February incident, NFL didn't talk to Kareem Hunt nor the woman he shoved, per sources.
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@Ocasio2018
In my on-boarding to Congress, I get to pick my insurance plan.

As a waitress, I had to pay more than TWICE what I'd pay as a member of Congress.

It's frustrating that Congressmembers would deny other people affordability that they themselves enjoy. Time for #MedicareForAll.
avatar
TIME
@TIME
How doctors became Cuba's biggest export
avatar
John Beilein
@JohnBeilein
This energy from our ⁦@MaizeRageUM⁩ over this past week has been fantastic Thanks to every student for rooting for us. We hear you ! Hope you are having fun !
avatar
San Diego Police Department
@SanDiegoPD
The 25th Annual @sdswac was an absolute blast. Take a look at this short recap of our fun filled day. #ShopWithACop #SDPD #OneTeamOneMission #HappyHolidays
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment