Saturday, December 22, 2018

Eyes Tweeted: RT @BRGaming: He did that... (via r_s_e_1__1/Instagram)

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Eyes
@EyesofRinnegan
RT @BRGaming: He did that...

(via r_s_e_1__1/Instagram)
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America's Southern Border!
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
A design of our Steel Slat Barrier which is totally effective while at the same time beautiful!
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Flights at Gatwick suspended again due to new "suspected drone sighting", spokesman says
avatar
Kaleb
@kaearchy
Me on the back... while God leading me to my success
avatar
Nate John
@NateJohn
I love a good holiday special. Also, this is my first week editing the @voiceofsandiego podcast. NBD. 😳
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment