Monday, November 12, 2018

Barack Obama Tweeted: Michelle and I are heartbroken for everybody w...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
Michelle and I are heartbroken for everybody who's lost so much in California, and grateful for the heroism of the firefighters who've been risking their lives around the clock to save others. Please do what you can to help our fellow Americans in need:
avatar
Fitrian P Trivialdo
@trivialdo
@Regran_ed from @freizanafis - Each rehearsal is the new lesson to learn, not only Moves, Action & Emotions, but also gratitude that we are all gather together for the same goal as a… instagram.com/p/BqGb5zAFES5/…
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
And I want to thank MY better half, my rock, my soulmate, my publicist @jimmyfallon... tmbr.lk/hindsight
avatar
Beth Demmon
@delightedbite
I drank my way through New Orleans and somehow managed to write about it for @SDCityBeat:
avatar
Rebecca Traister
@rtraister
Rep. Barbara Lee is running for Dem caucus chair this month. There has NEVER before been a black woman in House leadership in either the Democratic or Republican parties.
avatar
NPR Politics
@nprpolitics
#BREAKING: Democrat Kyrsten Sinema is projected to defeat Republican Martha McSally in the race for Senate in Arizona. n.pr/2qI8ijO
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment