Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Chris Cate Tweeted: Remember that one time that KOGO radio host won ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chris Cate
@chrisjcate
Remember that one time that KOGO radio host won a November election? Ya me neither. cc
avatar
Kendrick Sampson
@kendrick38
💯 And that's not the end of the concerns for me. But this is 👌🏽 twitter.com/shaunking/stat…
avatar
Mehdi Hasan
@mehdirhasan
Hey US media folks, here, I would argue immodestly, is how you interview a Trump supporter on Trump's lies:
avatar
Carolyn Mullen
@MullenCarolyn
A3: I work for public health because I bound out of my house excited, thrilled, & honored to be working for & with @ASTHO members everyday. It is incredibly awesome when Congress actually listens & cares about what your members say. #aphatweetup
avatar
seorang alien
@bungaliend
RT @mmamamialezatos: One taught me pain
avatar
Stephen Peters II
@stephenpeters2
"The days of attacking #LGBTQ people for political gain are over, and the American people will not stand for lawmakers who try to drum up votes by trafficking in hate," said @HRC's @ChadHGriffin. via @washingtonpost @thefix's @Eugene_Scott
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment