Sunday, November 18, 2018

Ilhan Omar Tweeted: No one puts a scarf on my head but me. It’s my c...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
No one puts a scarf on my head but me. It's my choice—one protected by the first amendment.

And this is not the last ban I'm going to work to lift.
avatar
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
14,056 immigrant children are in U.S. custody, an all-time high.
avatar
Mike Espy
@espyforsenate
This race is real. We can do this, Mississippi.

Help us reach more people with our message of moving our state forward: twitter.com/mviser/status/…
avatar
Los Angeles Times
@latimes
Breaking: Gil Cisneros has defeated Republican Young Kim in the 39th Congressional District. His victory means the longtime conservative stronghold of Orange County will be represented entirely by Democrats in the House next session.
avatar
Lorena
@LorenaSGonzalez
So many folks I love & respect at tonight's CAOC dinner!
avatar
SanDiegoCounty
@SanDiegoCounty
With increased fire risk in the county, now is the time to review and practice your disaster plan and prepare your emergency kit. readysandiego.org/build-a-kit/
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment